2. I believe that every woman needs:-
- A good friend or 2, 3, 4… (Forget the ‘I don’t do female friends’ thing that women always say)
- A little black dress
- Some emergency money stashed away somewhere
- An ‘it’ pair of shoes, an ‘it’ pair of jeans and an 'it' bag in no particular order.
- Peace with oneself and others, love and happiness.
3. I believe that if you’re hungry, you should eat!
4. I believe in guilt-free pampering of one’s self at any given opportunity.
5. I believe in letting go, and letting God.
6. I believe that constant laughter is one beauty secret that the magazines don’t tell you about.
7. I believe that it’s ok to be the girl/guy next door. We were not all born to have marvelous talents or to change the world and that is perfectly okay. The world needs balance anyway.
8. I believe that we as women need to quit making excuses for the opposite sex and realize that we deserve nothing less than what we require.
9. I believe in 'just doing it'. Life is short, do it now and odds are you won't regret that you did, as opposed to the 'what-ifs' that might pop up later.
10. I believe that we were not all born on the same day, so what's the use in comparing yourself to other people. Your own time is coming, and its going to be really good when it comes.
Hey bloggers, happy humpday. (PS:- I just found out what humpday meant very recently)...aniwoos it snowed and there was freezing rain so things is ridiculous out there. I currently feel like crap due to being down with the sniffles so any one willing to fedex me some hot and spicy peppersoup will be loved forever and ever. :-D
Enjoy the rest of the week.