5 things that I would like to do:
- Take a vacation to a foreign land with me, myself and I. I’d explore the destination, meet the locals and enjoy lots of me-time.
- Learn how to DJ. I’d really love to do this but I need to shadow someone first…any DJ’s wanna give a sister a lesson? I even have my DJ name already picked out. :-D
- Learn how to drive a stick shift. I started this, and got too impatient so I gave up.
- Move to New York City.
- Be a flight attendant in my second life.
5 things that I look forward to:
- Getting my magazine subscriptions in the mail.
- Trips to the library.
- Any opportunity to shop.
- Any opportunity to travel.
5 things that I’d grab if my apartment caught fire:
- My passport.
- My blackberry.
- My laptop.
- My handbag; it’ll have most of my essentials.
- Can my closet count as one item? LOL!
5 random things about me:
- I know the numbers to my debit and credit cards offhand + my bank account # and routing # to one of my accounts. When I pay bills/place orders over the phone and online I recite from memory.
- I think I must be the only person on earth who doesn’t have a TV show. If it ain't CNN or shows that are already up onDemand i.e my new love of Dexter (Also watched the entire seasons of the Wire, Capadocia), then I don’t watch. When people rave about shows like Gossip girl, ER, House etc etc …I’m like ???
- If you haven’t guessed already, I’m a huge grammar Nazi. Ha Ha Ha!
- Who said sleep is for the weak? Sleeping is one of my favorite things to do.
- I HATE drinking water. I once went for weeks surviving on soda and juice. These days I make myself chug at least 1.5L of water on a daily basis to maintain my skin/healthy lifestyle. Ugh!
5 things that I’m wearing right now:
- Black floral print dress.
- Red pumps
- Bath & body works exotic coconut perfume. (Very yummy)
- Black wig :-D
- Purple bra. (Don’t side eye me…I ran out of ideas!)
There you have it. 5 things in a nutshell...My own meme! It's copy written. :-D
I tag whoever is in the mood to do a lazy post/just for fun post.
Black in America 2 was pretty good. Like I said after watching part 1, I didn't quite know what to expect but I definitely enjoyed watching yesterday's show. Steve Perry certainly impressed me...