Just because we all wish that I were perfect...
1. Proud/Stubborn:- I can be very proud and stubborn. I dislike being told what to do and I find it hard to apologize, although I'm working on that one. The extent of my pride is such that I once went for 3 months without speaking to my parents over an issue in which I felt that I was wronged (not proud of it). I can't tell you who didn't call me trying to be the voice of reason...my sister o, my aunties o and I said lai lai! In the end, my mom called and that was that. If I intend to get married, I will definitely need to work on that one sha o or else my bride price will be sent right back to my father. Ha!
2. Easily irritated:- The smallest, randomest things tick me off. If I start with a list of things and people that irritate me, e go long. On the flip side, my bouts of irritation do not last for too long so I guess that's good.
3. Quick tempered:- Which can tie back to being easily irritated. My disclaimer is that if you don't come at me the wrong way then all will be well.
4. Judgmental/Judging the book by it's cover:- Not in the typical sense of the word i.e I am not judgmental of people who the world would typical judge. Rather my own be say, I tend to look at people and instantly decide that they look irritating/annoying and from then on, my interactions with them aren't the warmest of warm. On the flip side, I've judged a couple of folk and ended up liking them/becoming friends so hope dey.
5. Confrontational:- How is this even bad sef? At least I say my piece, it's been said and you know my church mind but apparently I need to work on my approach 'cos folk don't be liking it when I call them out. These days I don dey tone am down sef... *shrugs*
6. Hot/Cold emotions:- This doesn't occur too often but I do have my internalized hot/cold moments towards the world in general. Today I'm in the mood for you, and tomorrow I'm not. It's absolutely nothing personal.
7. Anal (sometimes):- I can be very anal about my possessions and my space in general. If I give something to you, kindly return it the way that it was given to you. I don't like people messing up my space...I'm the only one allowed to mess up my space.
8. Sharp tongue/smart mouth:- I will admit that e reach to tone am down sha o, one of my friends don include me in her prayer sef. Keep praying for me o! Hahahaha. But that's the essence of moiiii naaa.
9. Always wanting to have the last word:- I mean, why shouldn't I though? I gotta have the last say yo! (Another thing to work on in marriage if I don't want those 5 goats and yams getting sent back to my father). :-D
10. Very defensive:- I can ve very defensive and will take things out of context as personal attacks sometimes so I am always armed and ready for a comeback. In sec. school I earned the nickname of ER aka Ever Ready to attack. LMAO...how very sad.
And that is truly all that I could think of...
How y'all doing?
I feel like I'm losing my blog mojo...I will find it sha, no doubt. Where e wan run go?
Happy MLK day sha o, for my yankee peeps. Have a great week.